Paramount Plus Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
DMCA Inquiries, Workplace Privacy Notice
Is this your business?

Paramount Plus Customer Service Overview

• Paramount Plus Customer Service is rated at 1.9 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    99% phone 1% email
  • The best phone number to call Paramount Plus is 8882745343. 96% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 63% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Saturday. The average call time is 8 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Paramount Plus may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Paramount Plus Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 274-5343
Total calls: 58 923 Issues resolved: 2 381 Last call: May 30, 2024

There are several ways to contact the company but the best way is calling at Paramount Plus customer service phone number . So if you have a problem with the Paramount Plus service, you can try to reach out to the support team at +1 (888) 274-5343. All legal issues can be addressed at this number: +1 (888) 841-3343.
Paramount Plus customer service will try to do everything possible to help you solve your issues, no matter if it is technical or payment issues, so that you can continue to enjoy their service.

However the company does not provide its email for ordinary customer service inquiries there is still a possibility to contact the Paramount Plus customer service through email: fill out the form through the contact us page on company’s website and an agent will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have questions about your personal information, please write an email at eu.dpo@viacomcbs.com

Paramount Plus provides assistance through social media. The best way to contact the company is to reach it on Twitter. Tweet anytime at @AskParamount or send a DM. Paramount Plus customer support team actively answers people in social media.
You may also find Paramount Plus on Facebook. Go to @ParamountPlusHelp.
Send a DM to @ParamountPlusHelp on Instagram.

PissedConsumer Club

Paramount Plus Customer Service Reviews

1.9 / 5
Poor
ShiAnn H Tpb
Paid for Showtime never had access
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

After spending 20 minutes finding a way to contact customer service, I found that they are only accessible via social media platforms. Not only is that poor customer service, but it's also extremely unprofessional.

The response I received was extremely inadequate for the problem I had, mostly due to the fact that I've been communicating with only a robot.

I purchased the Paramount Plus with Showtime, but I've still yet to be able to access any Showtime shows. When requesting a refund, I was denied even though I never received the services I paid for.

Guest-5870581
Cant get my local channels

Can't talk to tech support why have it. People that have trouble with English. And don't know anything about anything sad

Eero Uhh
Cannot access my subscription

Customer service rep was extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable! Please make sure she is acknowledged for her service!

Rolinda Rta
Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.8

So I had a issue logging into my Paramount Plus account my subscription is paid for but it won't let me browse. So I called customer service for guidance The voice said I have to wait 2 minutes before someone could help me and they transferred me within a second.

what I heard on the other end was someone gagging, crying and a man coughing. Someone might've been getting a BJ or something else.

Definitely unprofessional; and I'm gonna call tomorrow and hopefully I talk to someone about this. It's a great streaming website but seriously?

How Good is Paramount Plus's Customer Service?

Lorianne Ujr
Lorianne Ujr
Feels Disappointed | May 29, 2024

It's sad how you second hand apps take advantage of the original app users by trying to charge or scam us out of our money.
This is A SCAM!!!!

Navy Rkt
Navy Rkt
Feels Disappointed | May 29, 2024

The gentleman that helped me was very nice and understood my issue. We seemed to had found a resolution then when I hung up the problem returnsed.
I haven't had the chance to call back and see what else we can do to fix it.
NOT HAPPY

Claritza Uex
Claritza Uex
Feels Disappointed | May 25, 2024

Bas and sad and bad customer satisfaction.

Jannely Vlz
Jannely Vlz
Feels Disappointed | May 24, 2024

I could not unsubscribe to paramount. I tried several times doing what they said but the item they said to click on never appeared.

Connell Ark
Connell Ark
Feels Disappointed | May 23, 2024

I never got my issue resolved. I have Walmart+ and I can't get Paramount+ to stream on my Firestick. It's requiring an access code. All customer service did was tell me that they couldn't help me and that I would get an email. Still not able to use the app!

Jamariah Uun
Jamariah Uun
Feels Disappointed | May 22, 2024

I was not a “Pissed Consumer” to begin with, but trying to get through all of the click here, push there, etc., stuff, I sure wasn’t a pleased consumer. To be truthful, I found it rather insulting to indicate that I was a “Pissed Consumer” when all I wanted to do was speak to someone and ask a question.

Summary of Paramount Plus Customer Service Calls

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Paramount Plus?

Account Question:

• “Subscription issues”
  • “Problems on the account”
  • “My account/viewing has been freezing every gew secpnds for the last few days.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancelation”
  • “Can't cancel subscription”
  • “Want to cancel a subscription I just clicked on by mistake”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Need to update my payment”
  • “Two billing amounts”
  • “Change billing info”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Connection issues”
  • “Poor quality picture”
  • “Cannot access into live streaming”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help setting up channel on my TV”
  • “Just got question”
  • “I need help starting my account”

Staff Question:

• “Streaming problems. We dont have streaming problems with any other service except Paramount plus.”
  • “Cant get any service and my bill is paid”
  • “Service issue”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Because the keep taking money for something i did not suscribe i need refund and cancel you keep charging 11 dollars every month why”
  • “I want my money backk”

Cards Question:

• “Someone is using my card on their account”
  • “To update credit card that was compromised, i need to add a”
  • “They keep charging my card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I paid Paramount + for a year and still not coming on my tv.”
  • “Cannot get the app on my tv”
  • “I do not need to upgrade my package”

Website/ Application Question:

• “My paramount application is not working”
  • “The website will not let me upgrade to showtime”
  • “App not working”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Bc i cant get in app to change my billing payment”
  • “I want to change my plan, app will not allow me to do it”
  • “Having problems with changing payment method”

Employment Question:

• “Finding job”
  • “Do you get a very good job with me? I’m very happy with what he did to get me back online.”
  • “Job”

Other Question:

• “I have a dispute”
  • “Why am I getting commercials in my TV shows?”
  • “Can't watch movies”

2.6
Peacock TV
14166 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Paramount Plus? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup